Run 5K with our free 5K trainer for beginners!
Go from sitting on your couch to running 5K!
Get in shape and burn calories with the official 5K Runner ® run training program by Fitness22.
Get ready to start your new healthy life!
★ Train to be a 5K Runner in just 8 Weeks, indoors, outdoors OR on a treadmill! ★
As a beginner’s 5k training program, 5K Runner® will help you go from being a couch potato a 5k runner in just 8 weeks – all you need to get in shape is 30 mins, 3 times a week.
5K Runner® is the most effective & popular 0 – 5K run training app, and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Our 5K trainer the perfect workout for weight loss, getting in shape, training for a 5k race and slowly building up your endurance one day at a time, by running on a treadmill or outdoors. Don’t delay, run 5k!
★ Features ★
● Simple, easy, and gets results
● Easy way to run 5k!
● Just press start and the training begins
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● 5k running made simple!
● Track your history across our other Fitness22 apps
● Get in shape running outdoors or treadmill
● A great way to burn calories and impact fat loss and weight loss
● Human voice coach tells you when to walk / run
● Workout segments gradually increase over 8 weeks making it easy to get running even if you’re a couch potato
● Listen to your music and the run training coach will blend in
● Compatible with all music apps
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Ideal for getting in shape
● Excellent for weight loss
● Nothing to learn
● Completely ad-free
● Great way to boost your cardio and get you ready for your first 5k race!
● The best & most effective 5K training app
★ Praises and Press ★
– 4.2 Million people successfully did it!
– A great 5K trainer for beginners!
★ Get inspired with real-life success stories of how people get in shape using 5K Runner and other Fitness22 running apps! ★
★ Get off your couch and get fit with our other fitness apps! ★
Did you enjoy your 5K training? Check out our other fitness and free runnings apps:
★Get weight loss, cardio and workout tips for your workout and more on our blog:
★ Do Good ★
– We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.