There are so many ways to manage your files on Android that it can be difficult to find an app that ‘does it all’ without compromising any area. Well, we seem to have found an app that fits that bill perfectly, as File Expert is a fantastic option for Android users, particularly if you are interested in cloud video playing and utilising a private cloud.
What is a private cloud? Well, here it is a system that allows you to set up your own PC as a secure, private cloud which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. It is surely as secure as can be, as the PC is not some remote PC in a rack somewhere; it is your own safe, secure PC.
It means that you are 100% in control of your data, and it is the first app I have used that has this option. Cloud video playing is also featured here, and in my experience works very well indeed. Playback is smooth and is incredibly easy to set up.
The video playback is important as is means that you don’t have to be constantly moving video files around just to play them, as playback can be initiated from anywhere, which is a very handy feature.
– FE Private Cloud: configure private PC as a personal cloud storage center and access files stored on PC from mobile devices anytime anywhere. Private, safe and simple!
– Root Explorer: Access all file system and data directories and change permissions
– Directly streaming media from one of your favorite Clouds
– Support built-in music player to play local and Cloud media
– Support video playing in SMB and FTP
– Built-in TXT editor (support .log, .conf, .config, .INI, .INF, .sh formats)
– manage files on your device’s memory, micro SD card, LAN, and cloud storage accounts
– multiple tabs, swipe between tabs to manage file across different folders
– copy, move, delete, rename file and folder
– select / unselect batch of files
– select single file by long tap
– select range: tap on any other targets after single select
– show app icon on associated folder
– display count of files and size of each folder
– property page for file and folder
– Recycle Bin, recover deleted file
– batch file rename
You can see from that list that the app does everything you would expect from an app like this. Navigating your way around the files stored on all your devices is a breeze, with items being swiftly uploaded and downloaded, transferring elegantly across all your added devices. Even Chromecast is supported.
The app is free to download and use, and will easily become a part of your everyday file management. The addition of cloud playback and the superb private cloud idea is enough to place this above other apps of this type.
The private cloud option would be enough for me to recommend this on its own, but with the multitude of other features on offer for free, this app should be considered pretty much essential for your phone.Submit your app!