Metatrader 5 for Android is trading software that is a bit more flexible than what you may usually expect on android phone. The main differentiating factor is that is allows you to connect to any brokerage server you like, allowing you to trade Forex.
Here, according to the developer, are all the app’s features:
Trade Forex with your Android!
The world’s most popular Forex trading platform MetaTrader 5 is now available on Android free of charge. With the MetaTrader 5 for android, you can control your account, trade in the financial markets and use technical indicators for market analysis.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• The full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Support of all types of execution modes
• History of trading operations
• Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll
• 30 most popular technical indicators: Accelerator Oscillator, Accumulation/Distribution, Alligator, Average Directional Movement Index, Average True Range, Awesome Oscillator, Bears Power, Bollinger Bands, Bulls Power, Commodity Channel Index, DeMarker, Envelopes, Force Index, Fractals, Gator Oscillator, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, MACD, Market Facilitation Index, Momentum, Money Flow Index, Moving Average, Moving Average of Oscillator, On Balance Volume, Parabolic SAR, Relative Strength Index, Relative Vigor Index, Standard Deviation, Stochastic Oscillator, Volumes and Williams’ Percent Range
• 7 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1
• 3 types of charts: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and Line
• Adjustable graphical settings of technical indicators (color, line width)
• User friendly interface
• Trade levels and volumes on chart
• Offline mode (prices, charts, current positions, all trading history)
• Minimum traffic
• Push notifications from the desktop terminal and MQL5.community services, viewing received notifications
There is little missing here. Pivot points would be nice, but maybe I am just being picky, as there is actually a lot to like here.
With plenty of options, a nice user interface and full trading history, Meta trader 5 for Android is a very good and well rounded app. Overall, as a free app, this is well worth a try for experienced and budding traders on Android.