AquaVille – The Friends
This app, designed for both iPhone and iPad, is a fun freemium game that will keep you occupied and also keep the kids happy for many hours. The game sees you attempting to rebuild AquaVille, which is the last village to be found on the bottom of the ocean.
You can create and place buildings to increase the size of your village, as well as increasing the capabilities and raising the levels of various structures and elements, but there is also a full fish farm feature that allows you to raise various different kinds of fish.
There is plenty to do here, and the graphics are really nice, especially when you have built your town up to a certain level, where it starts to look like a bustling underwater cartoon city. You can invite your Facebook friends to play, which is a useful touch.
Here are the game’s best features, straight from the developer:
– 210 kinds of diverse fish and beautiful sea creatures
– 90 kinds of unique buildings and decoration objects motivated by the marine ecosystem
– More than 200 Quests: Rich and fascinating scenario unfolded by LENA, the Goddess and 4 adorable main characters
– Gorgeous, lively and colorful graphics with splendid designs
– Fun Social Play: Tour to exotic places with your friend’s fish and get RARE fish with various rewards
– You can play the music you have in your device while playing the game!
– 7 Languages supported: English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish
So, as you can see, there is a lot to see and do here. The app is free, with charges for extra Aqua Cash, although importantly, the game can be enjoyed without having to pay anything.
Overall, this is a fun and addictive game that is both good looking and interesting, especially for the younger gamer. Well worth a look.Submit your app!