Max Power Adventures
Max Power Adventures is a great little RPG that is an original treat for iOS. With plenty of character and a script that is very much tongue in cheek, the game plays a lot like tactical RPG games such as Fire Emblem, with you able to arrange up to 24 characters into smaller teams to take on the enemy.
You take control of Max Power as he is out to rescue the Princess Ceksie from Mr Evil. The game is really a comedy, and features some genuinely funny moments. Check out the game’s best features, straight from the developer:
– Venture into one of the richest game experience available on the App Store!
– Follow Max Power’s adventures through 15 thrilling missions for 15+ hours of gameplay that you can play in short or long game sessions with our “save anywhere on the map” feature!
– Team up with memorable (and often crazy) characters and face (not really) threatening foes in one crazy funny story, inspired by cartoons and web comics!
– Battle your foes in fast, exciting and accessible classic RPG-styled battles which require a great deal of strategy!
– Build your army by recruiting new allies from 16 different classes, and organize your 24-men battalion into small teams to save the beautiful Princess Ceksie!
There are well over 15 hours of gameplay here, especially if you are new to RPG games, and the witty script and interesting combat will keep you coming back for more.
The game has a distinctive visual style that suits the action and dialogue well, and it is great to see more original RPG games being created for the iPhone. This game is also enhanced for Retina displays if you have one.
Overall, a great RPG game with plenty of content and a lot of character is highly recommended.Submit your app!