iHorse Racing 2, by Gamemiracle Company Ltd, submerges you into the life of horse racing, from training, managing, racing, and winning with your prize horses. Here is the apps full description:
Facebook Group : http://www.facebook.com/iHorseRacing
FREE Diamond & Credits will be given daily
Free gifts time at GMT 9:00pm (HKT 5:00am, PST 1:00pm)
– Diamond – 3 diamonds (less than 11 diamonds)
– Credits – 100 Credits (less than 100 Credits)
This is the most comprehensive horse racing game in the world, you will find all the elements about horse racing in this game.
01. Horse Auction – Pick your best stallion and horse from around the world.
02. Stable Management – Your secretary and trainer will help you to manage & train horses.
03. Horse Training – Various feeds & training program, to build up your horses’ condition & attributes.
04. Horse gears – Various gears available to help improving racing performance.
05. Race Entries – Over 60 different Group & Inter Class races to compete.
06. Player-controlled Riding System – Ride and control your own horse in “Jockey’s perspective”.
07. CPU-Jockey Hiring System – You may also hire world-class CPU-jockey to ride for you.
08. Rating System – Racing results affect horse ratings and you’ll enroll your horses according to this.
09. World Jockeys Ranking – Rank the results of players who ride player-controlled horse.
10. World Trainers Ranking – Rank the results of players who hire CPU-Jockey.
11. Facebook Friends Ranking – Rank the results of all your Facebook friends!
To begin the game, hit the Start button, then pick your trainer name, which will basically be your username for the game and save your progress. You will want to set a password in the profile menu as well to save and load your data and sync on multiple devices. You are allowed to then recruit 10 horses to start your team. There is various information to aide you in picking the best horses, including age, star rating, weight, sex and best distance. Narrow that down to 5 to move into the stable to train and enroll in races. Feeding the horses certain things will up their abilities in certain areas. For example, carrots will increase weight, but oats will boost their stamina. Manage everything from their diet to the jockeys that will ride them, you are in total control. Recommendations are available to guide you through the process and get your horses ready to race.
I do have to say that the graphics in this app are beautiful. The horses and their animations are smooth and detailed. The layout is nice, and though it is an ad supported app, the banners are minimal and at the bottom of the screen, not invasive in any way. That being said, it is very busy. There are a lot of options to choose from and it is hard to know what to do or where to go at first glance. If it hadn’t been for the recommended section I would have no clue what I was doing. Once you get the hang of the process and navigation, it is a fun little adventure to raise your horses, see them progress and, most importantly, collect your winnings.
iHorse Racing 2 explores all of the adventures of breeding and racing horses, including a massive amount of options for training and customization. The app is currently available for free in the App Store and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Want your app reviewed like this one? Get it seen by our massive reader base here - Submit your app!