Our Mini App Reviews are quick looks into apps that may well have passed under your radar, but may in fact be worth a look, and possibly even a purchase. Have a peek at today’s app and see if you think it is worth your time and money.
Ninja Kittens – Cannons Vs Robots
Ninja Kittens for both iPhone and iPad is a new take on the Angry Birds formula, where the idea is to defend, not attack, and in this respect the game is pretty original. The idea of the game is to defend the Ninja Kittens from an onslaught of evil robots by using your cannon to destroy the robotic interlopers.
In an interesting twist, you aren’t always limited to just one cannon, and I liked the fact that the cannons are not set in just one place on the screen but can be placed anywhere throughout the levels.
– 45 Uniquely challenging arcade levels
– Lightning fast action that’s as speedy as it is strategically involving
– Classic “pull & shoot” trajectory based gameplay with an active twist!
– Powerful physics engine to ensure realistic and responsive gameplay
– Vibrant colorful graphics and sleek gameplay animation
– Interactive in-game features make each level a fun and fresh experience
– In-app purchase options to unlock all game levels and get bonus weapons instantly
Overall, this is a fun little game with a nice blend of tactics and action, so is well worth a second look, especially if you are tired of the multitude of Angry Birds clones out there and the fact that this is a universal app is a great bonus.Submit your app!