Our Mini App Reviews are quick looks into apps that may well have passed under your radar, but may in fact be worth a look, and possibly even a purchase. Have a peek at today’s app and see if you think it is worth your time and money.
Pet Pal for iPhone is a pet management app for real pets. Nope, this isn’t one of those cartoony Nintendogs clones that have plagued the App Store ever since its inception, this app actually helps you to manage a real life, living pet.
This is extremely handy for helping your child learn how to look after their first pet, as it helps you to keep a track of everything the owner of a pet could possibly need to know about the day to day care of an animal. It is also a great educational tool for finding out more about animals you see every day.
Perhaps more importantly, however, this is great for those professional pet owners who may own many different species of animals, especially creatures who are more exotic, such as spiders and lizards.
Here, in the words of the developer, are the app’s best features:
– Biological classification lookup based on species or simple name search
– Genetic Variation ( Breed / Morph / Color Form )
– Pet Attributes (Pedigree, Spayed / Neutered, Ectothermic, Venomous)
– Vet contact
– Vet care tracking
– Pedigree details (Registered name, Registration ID, Sire, Dam, Breeder)
– Email notes to pet sitters.
– Set reminders for any pet or habitat related activities
– View pet records in list form or calendar form
Exotic Pet Management Features:
– Beautifully rendered growth charts
– Track feeding of single pets or entire groups of pets.
– Husbandry details automatically populated (desired temperature and desired humidity) for many exotic pets (pet database is constantly being updated).
– Track habitat maintenance as well as temperature and humidity readings
As you can see, there is everything here you could possibly want from an app like this. It is all wrapped up in an attractive and intuitive user interface that is a breeze to use.
Overall, if you are looking for a proper pet management app for iPhone, you just found it.PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC game reviews, opinions and retro articles