Go Chick Go! is a highly rated action flight game that has been available as a free app in the App Store for a while, and we have exclusive news on the content for the forthcoming, full, paid version.
The full version is still in development, but the developer was kind enough to give us a sneak preview of what can be expected when the new version lands.
2. A shield item which protects the players energy and near miss combo.
3. New backgrounds which see Chick go out of the Earth and in to space.
4. Coins which can be collected in-game to unlock the items.
5. Score unlockable items including flying trails and new Chick suits (different clothing).
6. New level selection screen with extra levels coming soon.
7. Tilt control added – users can switch between tilt and touch control.
8. Game Center included.
We will have full review of the new game soon after release, so be sure to check back after the game comes out.
Please visit our sister site, VoxelArcade, for all the latest PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC game reviews, opinions and retro articles