Gameloft have released N.O.V.A 2 in the Android Market. Previously only available via Gamelofts own online store, the Android HD store the game is a first person shooter, and one of the best available for mobile.
With great graphics, online play and plenty of action this is one to watch on Android, where there is a lack of truly decent first person shooters.
The game is the latest in the list of games that Gameloft has brought over from its store, the others being Modern Combat 2, Asphalt 6 and Order and Chaos Online. The fact that Gameloft has started to support the Android Market is great news for gamers with Android devices, although you will need at least a fairly recent device to be able to run them properly.
The game can be downloaded from the Market here:
We will be reviewing the game over the next few days, so check back for our final verdict, in the meantime, here are some of the best things about the game, direct from Gameloft:
– Meet new enemies with improved AI!
– Master a larger range of weapons & powers
– Much more diversified gameplay: run, shoot, fall, drive a motorbike, pilot a giant mech, and blast a laser
– The more, the merrier, now with up to 10 players in 10 multiplayer maps
– Build a career and rise through the multiplayer leaderboard
– Explore new locations, offering amazing graphics