Our Mini App Reviews are quick looks into apps that may well have passed under your radar, but may in fact be worth a look, and possibly even a purchase. Have a peek at today’s app and see if you think it is worth your time and money.
Gaias Quest for iPad is a little bit different from the average hidden object game, as here you have to actually move objects and items around the stages to find elements that they can interact with to move each multi staged puzzle along one section. Some objects can be interacted with more than once, and the solutions are not always as easy as the first few stages appear to be.
Each stage has two puzzles to solve. One puzzle, which is usually quite simple, involves finding a gem on each level. The other, which is required to unlock access to the next stage, is far more complex and can be quite difficult.
Here, in the words of the developer, are the app’s best features:
● 16 challenging puzzle levels created from colorful, professional hand-drawn artwork spread across 4 unique Earthly realms
● Mentally engaging problem-solving gameplay dynamics with a message to learn on each stage.
● Smooth gameplay and intuitive gesture controls to ensure Gaias Quest is straight forward enough for any level of player
● Unique hidden interactive elements to discover & use on each stage
● Vivid HD graphics created specifically for use on the iPad
● In-depth, easy-to-follow in-game tutorial
● Helpful stage-by-stage hint option to give stumped players a helping hand
Overall, this is a nice little game that offers up some interesting puzzles and gorgeous artwork. It is easy to lose a couple of hours to this, so it is well worth a look.