OneSafe is without doubt the most comprehensive and secure password and security app I have yet used for iPhone. The app is fit to bursting with features, but not only that, it is also incredibly stylish and attractive.
The attention to detail that has gone into the incidental details, such as the vault doors opening and closing, really adds to the sense that this is a premium app. Priced at $5.99, this certainly is priced at a premium point, but there are two factors to consider here. First of all, although there are cheaper apps that perform similar functions, few of them come close to this in terms of quality and features. Secondly, there are more expensive apps of this type, but OneSafe actually has more features than many of them.
In short, I believe the developer has hit the sweet spot in term of price and content.
OneSafe is a secure place to store all your private and sensitive data. The app is locked by either password or a pin number, and once inside you can add various kinds of secure information. The most obvious use is of course, for Website user-names and passwords, and the app comes with some lovely themed areas for all the main sites such as eBay and Facebook. There are even areas to store computer passwords for all operating systems, and also software license keys.
The app also has a brilliant ‘wallet’ feature where you can keep all your credit card details, again all themed beautifully to make browsing them easier. You can also keep loyalty cards, ids, and banking and insurance details.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view, edit items and keep them in order
• Take advantage of the ready-made templates to enter details
• Automatically log into websites
• Manage and safely store all your documents (Word, Excel, PDF)
• Perform a manual back-up to restore all your saved personal information
• Easily copy & paste complex usernames and passwords
• Modify the textures, materials and colors of each item
• Mark any item as a favorite for fast access
• Perform fast searches in the database with a simple to use, but powerful search capability
• Synchronize information between several devices (available soon)
Safe storage for:
• Credit card numbers and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts and tax numbers
• Usernames and passwords
• Create your own templates!
• Documents like PDF, Word, Excel
• Your secret pictures
The app is very comprehensive, and if you are the sort of person that has to get passwords and user-names regularly emailed to you, then this is pretty much essential. There is even a secondary area, protected by a second password, where you can keep things that are even more sensitive.
Overall, OneSafe is a beautifully designed and feature packed app.