(Ad) Cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange that functions using cryptography. Bitcoin was the first type of decentralized cryptocurrency. Today, there are numerous other cryptocurrencies known as altcoins. Applications ran on apple devices differ from apps on other devices; they make use of an operating system known as iOS which makes possible, easy interaction with your device. To make business transactions involving the use of cryptocurrency more convenient and to easily monitor prices, it is necessary to make use of the best cryptocurrency app for your apple mobile devices.
Below are the top 5 iOS apps to check crypto price. They are not arranged in any specific order.
Crypto Trader by Zerion
This website, like broker.cex.io, is a real time cryptocurrency advisor and highly interactive. It makes informed decisions on investments with push notifications, MACD and EMA indicators, customizable in-app and access to detailed and reliable information about a wide range of cryptocurrencies. It supports lots of currencies which include Bitcoin, Monero, 10TA, Ripple, Litecoin, NEO, Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin cash, and many more. The app is 46.3 megabytes in size and supports two languages (English and Russian). Crypto Trader requires OS 10 or later. It currently tracks Bitfinex, Okcoin, Poloniex, and GDAX exchanges. (Credit: como invertir bitcoin online)
- Marks your most used currencies as favorites for easy access
- It utilizes real time data to interact with price charts
- With the aid of MACD and EMA indicators, it makes informed investment decisions
- It gives customizable price alerts thereby placing you at the fore front
- Gives a detailed view of each currency with access to aggregate and historic data.
Coin stats analyze market and price data in more than 1000 cryptocurrencies, and track your altcoin and Bitcoin investments. It has a free version, but limits you to only keep coins of 5000 dollars’ worth. Coin stats can also provide unlimited access to coins through its premium package. Its subscription lasts a month and costs 4.99 dollars. On Confirmation, payment is charged to your iTunes account. Unless turned off by the user, the subscription is usually auto renewed at least 24 hours before your current subscription expires; and any unused part of the free trial period will be forfeited, once you purchase a subscription.
- Multiple portfolio functionability
- Constant access to updated information, anytime and anywhere.
- Checks each coins news and social impact
- Uses a dark theme for better visibility
- Helps track your investments and earnings
- Accesses your favorite coins and altfolio inside the iOS notification center
- It has more than 30 fiat currencies to choose from
- It has access to latest crypto news.
- Possesses an ETH wallet watcher
- From 20 or more exchanges, It sets its price alerts
- It is translated into seven languages namely: English, Chinese, French, Korean, Spanish, Japanese and German
- It automatically synchronizes your portfolio from exchanges.
This application was created for crypto traders that need to achieve an effective and efficient deal with cryptocurrency. It creates altfolios that helps you enjoy realtime cryptocurrency market data. It also allows you to keep track of your cryptocurrencies, providing vital information on positive and negative price changes, and value of your investments in real time etc.
- It easily shares price info on your social media channels and requires a passcode and touch ID for security reasons.
- It requires no sign up and keeps you updated with the status of all your cryptocurrencies in real time
- It gives updates on increases and decreases in price on daily or weekly basis.
- It has an improved UX on rotation as well as for both standard and enhanced multitasking views, less visual noise and icons for night mode
- It fixes bugs
- It employs a graph technique that informs you of slow connections
- It has an improved method of alerting users
Coinbase for iOS is very easy to use and designed to provide the best digital money experience on mobile. It was also checked in many reviews and is very well known in
the crypto world.
- It checks your account; helps send and receive Bitcoin, as well as scanning your QR codes.
- It securely stores Bitcoin, litecoins, Bitcoin Cash, and ether using a combination of bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal and debit cards
- It checks transaction history, details of all your accounts and balance all at once
- It has a high level security that ensures the safety of your cryptocurrencies
- It allows you set a password that protects the app and remotely disables your phone’s access, if lost or stolen
- Real-time and historical charts for bitcoins and other top cryptocurrencies.
This application has the multifunction of finding, tracking, price alerts, charts, real time portfolio and discussion of all cryptocurrencies. It is the only app on App store that gives an updated profit or loss information on coin holdings
- Chart views with 1D, 1W, 1M, 1Y, 3M, 6M, etc. time frames and combines them all in one screen
- Supports multiple blockfolios and altfolios
- It has a high resolution full screen charts for Bitcoin and altcoin with hundreds of technical indicators. Its chart types are candle, line, stick and bar
- Its Overlays includes EMA, Bollinger, Bands, SMA and KAMA etc.
- Multiple coins are tracked at the same time and gives recurring price alerts at intervals of 30 minutes, 1 hour and 2 hours
- It has links to Crypto exchanges to buy and sell coins and converts coin prices to fiat currencies i.e. EUR, CAD, AUD, GBP etc.
- Supported markets include Coinbase, Poloniex, Coinsquare, Coinjar, bitFlyer, etc.
iOS apps are different from apps used on other devices.
Crypto traders with apple devices would one day see the need to use a reliable iOS app to keep in touch with relevant data and ensuring ease profile management.
These Apps listed above are one of the selected best and should meet your needs. It is therefore necessary to check them out, evaluating how comfortable you are with their various features.