[T]otal Eclipse have let us know that two of their most popular games, A Clockwork Brain and Maya’s Dress Up, have recieved substantial updates. Each title has been upgraded in a big way, and both updates fix bugs and add new content or features.
A Clockwork Brain:
- Try Premium Mini-Games for FREE, using Sprocket Tokens!
- Daily Rewards! Play every day and win lots of Tokens!
- New Free Upgrade: Create Challenge!
- Choose which mini-games go in a Challenge game!
- 28 shiny new Achievements for OpenFeint and Game Center!
- General game balancing!
- Further compatibility with iOS 5.1!
- Some free Upgrades now require less Tokens to become unlocked!
- Lots of major and minor bugs have been squashed!
Maya’s Dress Up
- Maya’s Dress Up has been fully updated to support the latest iPad Retina technology and also introduces premium add-ons via in-app purchases.
- Thousands of hand-painted garments have been meticulously adjusted to take full advantage of the new iPad’s Retina Display. Lucky owners of the new iPad can download the shiny new Retina graphics for free within the game.
- Additionally, a premium pack of 30 new hairstyles in 11 wild shades is now available for just $0.99 (USD), with more free and premium add-ons coming soon.
- As always, players can enjoy a vast variety of clothes, shoes and accessories of different styles and colors in 38 categories, along with downloadable add-ons, which will enhance their wardrobe. They can dress Maya and her friends in their own fashionable combinations for every occasion; the beach, the office, dinner parties or a night out on the town.