Calendar.AI, available for for Android through the Google Play store, is essentially a business calendar app that allows you to sync multiple calendar accounts in once place, and gain interesting insights into the people you may have meetings with.
One of the best features is a nifty meeting scheduler, which allows you and other participants to select of refuse different dates and times. No need for the constant emails to organise meetings, and even better – no need to recycle the same excuses for not attending when you want to keep information private!
Here, straight from the developer, are the app’s best features:
– View job titles, photos, and company logos in your calendar agenda.
– Get rich insights on meeting attendees including employment history, social profiles, and photos.
– View company details, latest news, funding rounds, key members, and more.
– Connect your Google Calendar, Microsoft Office 365 & Outlook calendar.
– Calendar.AI’s appointment scheduler enables you schedule events in seconds.
– Simply set your availability and let invitees choose the best time to meet.
– Schedule meetings 10x faster, integrated into the calendar app.
– Add video conferencing link: Zoom Meetings, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams & Skype.
Beautiful Calendar Views
– Agenda / Day / 3 Days / Week calendar views.
– Weather forecast integrated into the calendar app schedule.
– Calendar events are visually tagged for business meetings, sales meetings, etc.
– Add multiple Google Calendar and Outlook calendar accounts.
– Calendar widget.
Meeting Minutes, Agenda & Private Notes
– Quickly add meeting minutes and action items to your calendar events.
– Add an agenda to calendar events, appointments & board meetings.
– Add private notes to any calendar event.
– Sync multiple accounts: Google Calendar, Office 365, and Outlook calendar.
– Meeting Insights from any appointment scheduler: Calendly, Doodle, X.ai, Acuity Scheduling, Setmore Appointments, Superhuman & Otter.ai.
– Conferencing: Zoom Meetings, GoToMeeting, Webex, Microsoft Teams & Skype.
– Native calendar widget.
The app has a gorgeous monthly view, which allows you to view important dates and events with ease. The conferencing integration works really well, although I did have small issues getting Skype to work it did eventually work properly.
Overall, this is one of the best calendar apps I have ever used, and it has found a home on my Android phone as my new ‘go to’ calendar.