Movie Maker:- Editor with Effects Make Music Video is the most popular free video editor on the app store. VideoEditor with Music is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library
3. Slow motion & fast motion): Adjust video speed to slow or fast
4. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Blur etc.
5. Text: Type your own text with color, various fonts and effects with time constraint
6. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
7. Crop : Rescale your video within the video frame.
8. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
9. Share on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube or email
10 Stickers : add emojis and stickers to your video with time constraint
EZVid aims to give users an easy to use alternative to shoot and edit mobile videos. Just allow the app permission to your videos and camera, then select a video from your library to begin editing. Trim the length, add text, filters, and even stickers. Tap the camera icon in the top right corner to record right in the app and then edit. Share to Facebook, email and download to your phone.
EZVid really is just that, an easy video editor. The app is really simple to use and has a lot of options that other apps don’t always include, like adding your own music or sound effects and speeding up or slowing down the playback. Just select the feature you want, make your adjustments and tap the check mark in the top right corner to complete.
I did have a few issues with EZVid. While the app is free it is also ad-supported, and the ads pop-up while editing. Every time I saved a change to my video, an ad would take over my screen. They are easily dismissed, but can be a nuisance. If it is an issue, they can be completely removed for a $3.99 in-app purchase. One other tip, I found if I go back to the gallery before I tap the download button after completing my edits, it doesn’t save my new creation. Instead, it returns me to my own videos on the camera roll, but without my newly edited video.