UVUEME is a clever and unique app that allows you to add custom text, pictures and links to your messages and emails. Performing a function that really should be baked into iOS, UVUEME has a decent swath of features that really allows you to add a level of personalization to everything you do on your phone.
It also lets you make your messages look professional and could be a great addition to a business email or messaging account.
– Easily create a signature with just a few taps
– Add a fun picture or logo from your camera roll or photo library
– Create custom banner or image for your business
– Links to your social network contacts, like Facebook, LinkedIn
– Unlimited number of email signatures
– Copy signatures to clipboard for easy pasting
– Select your default template for signature
– You may change your images or contact information anytime you want, it’s all included in the service.
– These images are hosted on our Worldwide Cloud service.
The app obviously allows you to add images and banners to your message signature, either for fun or business, and the ability to add links to social network pages is an obvious advantage to anyone with a Facebook or LinkedIn account. Signatures are created within the app and can then be copy/pasted to the service you want to use, it is a bit of a workaround but really the only way the developer could ever get it to work with everything on iOS.
The app is free to download and use, and there is a small, optional annual $1.99 fee if you want to use the ability to save custom templates to the app’s hosted servers. This basically means that you can create your own custom template and it will be stored remotely and securely on cloud servers. This is a great option for businesses.
The app itself is very easy to navigate with plenty of options for anyone wanting their own custom signatures. Overall, if you don’t mind a bit of copy and pasting and want to have superb looking signatures for all your messaging and email services, then look no further than UVUEME as it is a great choice.